• Formaldehyde-free – will not off-gas
formaldehyde in the indoor environment.
• Thermal Efficiency – provides effective
resistance to heat transfer over a range
• Sound Control – reduces transmission of
sound through ceiling assemblies.
• Fire-resistant and Noncombustible –
(see Specification Compliance).
• Noncorrosive – does not accelerate
corrosion of pipes, wiring or metal studs.
• Durable – it will not rot, mildew or
• Flexible – forms readily around corners and curved surfaces.
The friendly staff at Thermal Comfort Insulation will answer all of your questions and give you the best experience possible. Please give us a call or feel free to email us anytime with your questions.